Walther Electric’s heavy-duty Non-NEMA standard industrial cable assemblies are constructed and designed especially for use with our HEB Series temporary portable Power Distribution Units (PDU).
- DRY INDOOR/DRY OUTDOOR USE – Withstands exposure to oil, acids, alkalis, heat, moisture and most chemicals
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION – Heavy duty two-piece external cord clamp provides maximum strain relief. Thermoplastic polyester connector interior provides heat resistance and impact strength
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - We use only the strongest materials to build our cable assemblies, ensuring you have reliable tools by your side
- PREVENT ACCIDENTAL DISCONNECT - Keep your power flowing steady through a powerful twist-lock connection, so you can focus on your work
- TEMPORARY SITE POWER – Safely distribute power to vendors, TV networks, motor homes, catering facilities, ticket booths, laptops, power tools and more
Connect generator or temporary power pole to HEB PDU 50A inlet to safely distribute power to vendors, TV networks, motor homes, catering facilities, ticket booths, laptops, power tools and more. Perfect for events, construction sites, and anywhere you need industrial temporary power. Twist-Lock generator power extension cord is 25ft in length and intended for Dry INDOOR/Dry OUTDOOR use. Constructed with high-quality materials to resist exposure to oil, acids, alkalis, heat, moisture and most chemicals.
Walther can design, build, test, and manufacturer custom configurations to suit your application. Reach out to a member of our customer care team +1 (800) 925-8437 | email@example.com
Note: All Specifications are subject to change without notice. Consult a Walther Electric Engineer for the latest specifications or speak with a member of our Customer Care Team +1 (800) 925-8437