Solid Rubber Enclosure, non-conductive, compact, robust, portable with top mounted handle. Internal breakers are protected by a transparent hinged cover to quickly identify tripped breaker. Black color can be used in nuclear facilities. Stackable, UV resistant, with an environmental rating of NEMA 3R for indoor/outdoor use.
- NON-CONDUCTIVE – Heavy-duty solid rubber “non-conductive” enclosure suitable for indoor/outdoor use. NEMA 3R rated for weather resistance to rain, sleet, snow and external formation of ice on the enclosure
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN - Modular design allows for optimal storage and transportation
- POWER SURGE / OVERLOAD PROTECTION - Six (6) 20A Duplex GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) receptacles are OSHA compliant. Easy access via transparent side-entry, hinged cover
- COMPACT SIZE – 11.5” (L) x 12.5” (W) x 14” (H). Includes portable easy-to-carry top handle
- CUSTOMIZATION - Can be built to your exact specifications - If you think it, we can build it! Cable assemblies available in stock and custom sizes
Walther can produce and supply the mating cable assemblies. 120/208VAC, Single Phase one tier PDU with Input: (1) 50A Twist lock CS6375 2-Pole, 4 Wire inlet, Output: (1) 50A Twist lock, CS6369, 2-Pole, 4 Wire receptacle with weather cover, (6) 20A Duplex GFCI receptacles protected by (1) 50A 2-Pole breaker(main), (6) 20A 1-Pole breakers.
APPLICATION: Construction Sites, Data Centers, Entertainment/Concerts, Marine & Ship building, Ship Repair and/or anywhere you need temporary portable power distribution.
Walther can design, build, test, and manufacturer custom configurations to suit your application. Reach out to a member of our customer care team +1 (800) 925-8437 | email@example.com
Note: All Specifications are subject to change without notice. Consult a Walther Electric Engineer for the latest specifications or speak with a member of our Customer Care Team +1 (800) 925-8437