Our UL Listed and CSA Certified 439306 Electrical Power Receptacle includes recessed female contacts to prevent touching and maximize safety. Color coded by voltage to prevent matching connector errors. The blue 2P+G, 6h (180°) plug allows connecting to the widespread 250 V three phase power network. Superior Quality and Design - Terminals are clearly marked Ground, Neutral, and Phase for ease of use. Our ground termination is positioned higher than most, allowing for cable slack to make your day easier. We offer a solid brass sleeve with low contact resistance and high conductivity for long lasting, reliable electrical contact. Our Split contact sleeve has nickel plated steel springs and provides optimal insertion/withdraw force and constant contact pressure, as well as a wiping action when disconnected to clean terminals from oxidation build up. Safety is our Priority.
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL FEMALE RECEPTACLE (Panel Mount) - 30 amp, 250 Volt, 2P + Neutral and Ground (3 Wire), with a clock position for ground contact at 6 hour
- SAFE IN WET CONDITIONS - Watertight (IP67) devices are designed for use in demanding environments. Walther Pin & Sleeve devices can withstand impact and vibration while providing complete protection against dirt, dust, water jets and even temporary flooding
- IEC 60309 PIN & SLEEVE WIRING DEVICE - North American IEC 60309-1 specifies general functionality and safety requirements for industrial high-current power connectors
- CERTIFICATION & RATINGS – UL Listed and CSA Certified. IP67 Watertight. IEC 60309-1 and 60309-2. Durable, high-performance industrial devices that help eliminate guesswork and installation downtime
- COMPATIBILITY REFERENCE STANDARDS - Allows complete interchangeable mating between all major manufacturers of 330R6W receptacles
Our Female Receptacle had double terminal screws on All Amperage Devices, with an internal ""Swing Away"" Strain Relief for additional cable support. We also use ""First to mate - Last to break"" shock safety, and arc flash protection if disconnected under-load. Specifications: Walther Electric P/N # 439306, Female Receptacle, 30A 3W, 250V IP67, UL Listed and CSA Certified. Most commonly used in power distribution configurations for outdoor exhibitions, festivals and large events. Note: Custom design configurations are available. If you think it, we can build it!