- RETAINING DEVICE – Prevents unintentional withdrawal when male and female devices are connected
- SHROUDED PINS – Nickel-plated solid-brass pins offer corrosion protection and excellent conductivity
- FIRST MAKE/LAST BREAK (FMLB) - Preventing making or breaking the circuit under load
- COLOR-CODED – All IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve Devices are color-coded by voltage for easy Identification and safe pairing
- HIGH IMPACT THERMOPLASTIC – Heavy-duty insulated housings are resistant to corrosion and abrasions
NOTE: Interchangeable with industry part number for application. If attempting to mate with a non-walther part, please speak with a member of our engineering department.
NOTE: This part not been UL Listed or CSA Certified. Speak with a member of our sales team to learn more