The Walther Electric non-metallic liquid-tight strain relief dome connectors fit a wide range of cord diameters and are easily installed in either a clearance hole with a locking nut or a threaded hole.
- ENVIRONMENTAL RATING: IP68 Watertight. Exceed NEMA 6 liquid tight specifications
- Are suitable for use underwater to 130 feet for up to 30 min
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°C to +80°C
- Withstand water pressure up to 70 psig
- CERTIFICATIONS: All connectors meet or exceed UL, CSA and VDE specifications
- Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, gasoline, mineral oil, animal and vegetable oil
The connectors are well suited for cables used with, but not limited to, fiber optics, computers, control cabinets, instruments, medical/dental equipment, car washes, hot tubs and carpet cleaning machines.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Consult a Walther Electric Engineer for the latest specifications or speak with a member of our Customer Care Team +1 (800) 925-8437.
NOTE: Additional Connectors/Adapters are available. Speak with a member of our sales team to learn more.
PG Thread = Panzer-Gewinde (International)
NPT Thread = National Pipe Thread (North America)