Solid Rubber Enclosure, non-conductive, Compact, Robust, Portable with top mounted handle, Internal breakers are protected by a transparent hinged cover, Black in color can be used in nuclear facilities, Stackable, UV resistant, NEMA 3R Walther can custom design configurations that meet your application requirements.
- NON-CONDUCTIVE – Heavy-duty solid rubber “non-conductive” enclosure suitable for indoor/outdoor use. NEMA 3R rated for weather resistance to rain, sleet, snow and external formation of ice on the enclosure
- SPACE SAVING STACKABLE - Modular design allows for multiple-tier, stacked use and storage
- OVERCURRENT PROTECTION - Six (6) 20A Duplex GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) receptacles are OSHA compliant. Easy access via transparent side-entry, hinged cover
- COMPACT SIZE – 11.5” (L) x 12.5” (W) x 14” (H). Includes portable easy-to-carry top handle
- CUSTOMIZATION - Can be built to your exact specifications - If you think it, we can build it! Cable assemblies available in stock and custom sizes
120/208V, Three Phase one tier PDU with Input: (5) E16 Camloks, 3-Pole, 5 Wire, Output: (6) 20A Duplex. GFCI receptacles with weather cover protected by (6) 20A 1-Pole mini circuit breakers (MCB).
APPLICATION: Construction Sites, Data Centers, Entertainment/Concerts, Ship building, Ship Repair and anywhere you need temporary portable power distribution.
Walther can design, build, test, and manufacturer custom configurations to suit your application. Reach out to a member of our customer care team +1 (800) 925-8437 | email@example.com
Note: All Specifications are subject to change without notice. Consult a Walther Electric Engineer for the latest specifications or speak with a member of our Customer Care Team +1 (800) 925-8437