120/208VAC, Three Phase double tier PDU with Input: (5) E16 Camloks, 3-Pole, 5 Wire, Output: (8) 50A CS Type, 2-Pole, 4 Wire receptacles with weather cover protected by (8) 50A 2-Pole circuit breakers
- NON-CONDUCTIVE – Heavy-duty solid rubber “non-conductive” enclosure suitable for indoor/outdoor use. NEMA 3R rated for weather resistance to rain, sleet, snow and external formation of ice on the enclosure
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN - Modular design allows for optimal storage and transportation
- OVERCURRENT PROTECTION - Eight (8) 50A Duplex GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) receptacles are OSHA compliant. Easy access via transparent side-entry, hinged cover
- COMPACT SIZE – 18” (L) x 18” (W) x 24” (H). Includes portable easy-to-carry top handle
- CUSTOMIZATION - Can be built to your exact specifications - If you think it, we can build it! Cable assemblies available in stock and custom sizes
APPLICATION: Construction Sites, Data Centers, Entertainment/Concerts, Marine & Ship building, Ship Repair and/or anywhere you need temporary portable power distribution.
Walther can design, build, test, and manufacturer custom configurations to suit your application. Reach out to a member of our customer care team +1 (800) 925-8437 | email@example.com
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Consult a Walther Electric Engineer for the latest specifications or speak with a member of our Customer Care Team +1 (800) 925-8437.