Walther Electric 369409 IP67 Watertight Pin & Sleeve Female Connector is a UL Listed and CSA Certified industrial grade IEC 60309 device including recessed contacts to prevent accidental touching making them safe and easy to use. Crafted high impact thermoplastic insulated housing is made from non-conductive nylon material which is UV stabilized as well as resistant to corrosion and abrasions. Ground, neutral and phase terminals are clearly identified for easy recognition and ease of wiring. Internal strain relief is designed to firmly grip not only the outer cable jacket but also the internal conductors. This eliminates strain on the terminals while providing high pull-out values. “Swing-Away” feature provides easy access to terminal screws. Includes a spring-loaded gasketed cover that snaps into place when the plug is removed. Hinged cover protects against encounters with live contacts while keeping out dirt, dust and moisture.
- TERMINAL IDENTIFICATION - Ground, neutral & phase terminals are clearly marked for easy of wiring
- SPRING LOADED GASKETED COVER – Snaps into place when disconnected. Protects against environment
- RECESSED CONTACTS – Protects against accidental encounter with live contacts
- COLOR-CODED – All IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve Devices are color-coded by voltage for easy Identification and safe pairing
- HIGH IMPACT THERMOPLASTIC – Heavy-duty insulated housings are resistant to corrosion and abrasions
The Walther Electric 369409 Female Connector offers First Make/Last Break (FMLB) ensuring ground path is established before any other power or signal connections are made preventing making or breaking the circuit under load. Walther's pin & sleeve devices are built to IEC 309-1 and 309-2 specifications and are interchangeable with other manufacturers who conform to the IEC standards and color-coding system, anywhere in the world.
This product is comparable to IEC 460C9W industrial grade connectors.