Safe and Easy to Use Our UL Listed and CSA Certified Power Couple includes recessed female contacts to prevent touching and maximize safety. It is also color coded by voltage to prevent match errors. Hit ""Add to Cart"" to solve your power problems today! Superior Quality and Design Terminals are clearly marked Ground, Neutral, and Phase for ease of use. Our ground termination is positioned higher than most, allowing for cable slack to make your day easier. We offer a solid brass sleeve with low contact resistance and high conductivity for long lasting, reliable electrical contact. Our Split contact sleeve has nickel plated steel springs, and provides optimal insertion/withdraw force and constant contact pressure, as well as a wiping action when disconnected to clean terminals from oxidation build up.
- SAFE IN WET CONDITIONS - Our female cable connector is a safe and reliable way to match high current power sources in wet or corrosive environment
- VARIATIONS - Offered in water tight (IP67) and splashproof (IP44) to fulfill all of your pin & sleeve needs. Connector Industry Part No. 560C6W
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - We use only the strongest materials to build our connectors, ensuring you have reliable tools by your side
- SOLVE YOUR POWER PROBLEMS - Never struggle with your power connectors again, use a sure- fire connector to keep your projects moving forward
- PREVENT ACCIDENTAL DISCONNECT - Keep your power flowing steady through a powerful connector, so you can focus on your
Safety is our Priority Our Female Connector had double terminal screws on All Amperage Devices, with an internal ""Swing Away"" Strain Relief for additional cable support. We also use ""First to mate - Last to break"" shock safety, and arc flash protection if disconnected under-load. Specifications: Walther Electric P/N # 369, Coupler with cable gland, 63A 5W 400V 6h IP67, UL Listed Hit ""Add to Cart"" to get yours today!